Setting up a palm oil mill plant in Philippines is a good choice
There are many singals show that setting up a palm oil mill plant in Philippines is a good choice, such as: the government support; Large and increasing international demand and domestic demand; Big profit margins, while the product is simple to produce; Higher rates of productivity compared to other edible oil products and so on. Next you will see the detail introduction:
1.The government support: The government’s plan to convert eight million hectares of idle and denuded lands into oil palm plantations.
The Philippines government’s plan to convert eight million hectares of idle and denuded lands into oil palm plantations.
2. It is available to get help from the government agricultural extension personnel about oil palm technology.
Palm seed cultivation problem
3. Large and increasing international demand and domestic demand. Palm oil consumption is increasing year by year.
Palm Oil Consumption in the Philippines (2000~2017)
Palm Oil Domestic Consumption by Country in 1000 MT
4. Compared to Indonesia and Malaysia, there is less competitive in the market of Philippines, so it is really a good chance to set up your own palm oil extraction plant there!
Palm oil processing machine is popular in Philippines
5. Big profit margins, while the product is simple to produce. (Palm oil is one of the world's most produced and consumed oils. This cheap, production-efficient and highly stable oil is used in a wide variety of food, cosmetic and hygiene products, and can be used as source for bio-fuel or biodiesel. )
Application of Palm Oil:
Food uses: household edible Oil, industrial Frying, Ice Cream, Margarine & Shortening, Non-dairy creamers, Confectionery
Non- food uses: Soap and Detergent, Cosmetics, Oleochemical, Candle Making, rubber processing, textiles, Pharmaceuticals, Lubricants, Plastics, Animal Feeds (Palm Kernel oil cakes).
Application of palm oil
6. Higher rates of productivity compared to other edible oil products;
Palm oil is high oil yield cash crop
7. The industry chain for palm oil production is huge. You can get different types palm oil.
In the Philippines, the palm oil mill plant buy the oil palm bunches from local farmers or plantation firms at an agreed contract price. The palm oil mill plant produce crude palm oil (CPO) and palm kernel oil (PKO), and sell the crude oil to the further processing market for making Refined Bleached and Deodorized Palm Oil (RBD), RBD Palm stearin, RBD Palm Olein and Hydrogenated Palm Oil.
The industry chain for palm oil production is huge
Do you have any idea about setting up a palm oil mill plant in Philippines? Please trust your judgment. This will be an exciting thing. If you want to start your own palm oil processing business in Philippines, Henan Doing Company would like to help you.
Leave A Message
If you wanna to get more details about Setting up a palm oil mill plant in Philippines is a good choice. you can send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. And you also can leave a message in below form. We will back to you ASAP once we got your message.
- How to produce palm oil using palm oil processing machines in Congo？
- How can African palm oil production plant make bigger profits?
- What is fractional distillation of crude palm oil?
- What is the use of threshing machine in palm oil plant?
- How is palm oil extracted from trees step by step?
- How to build a small scale palm kernel oil mill plant in Nigeria?